[battlefield] Re: plex

  • From: Ryan Hawley <ryan.hawley@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: battlefield@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 31 Mar 2015 13:35:54 -0600

[image: Inline image 1]

lol. Well, i did link to their description pages!

Kodi is basically xbmc. With the tvaddons, you install addons like genesis,
which allows you to basically stream most all popular and not-so-popular tv
shows and movies. Stream, not host/encode. Stream. And it works well. I
watch The Walking Dead more than an hour before it airs here. Yeah, it's
shady and it's not your own content. But i actually find it easier than
using plex to view my own recorded tv shows because it has them all already.

I have it installed on the media pc with an mce pluggin so it's controlled
all with the remote for our main viewing room. It's installed on the
firestick tv in our bedroom, too.

It's another option other than Plex, but it's basically stealing, too. I
wonder if my Bishop will even understand it if i decide to confess....

On Tue, Mar 31, 2015 at 1:11 PM, bl00k <bl00k@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> On Tue, Mar 31, 2015 at 12:26 PM, Loren John Bailey <
> beetle.loren@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>
>> Sooooo are you just going to say that over again without explaining why
>> it's better? What do you like about it? It came from xbmc from what I read.
>> On Mar 31, 2015 11:42 AM, "Ryan Hawley" <ryan.hawley@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>>
>>> Too long. Just install Kodi and screw plex.
>>> http://kodi.wiki/view/Amazon_Fire_TV_Stick

> --
> [-F69-]bl00k
> www.fighting69.com