[battlefield] Re: logitech headphones

  • From: James Theunplesant <neonghost@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: battlefield@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 28 Aug 2015 13:40:07 -0600

I might be able to host a basement lan once the laundry room construction
is complete. We tried one on the main floor and even more than I thought
was on one 15amp breaker. Stupid 80ies electricians.

Rev. James C Snyder
Ordained Dudeist Priest of Dudeism
<http://dudeism.com/ordcertificate-print.php?ordname=James%20Christopher%20Snyder&orddate=08/19/2015>,
the Church of the Latter-Day Dude

On Fri, Aug 28, 2015 at 1:32 PM, Martin Brownell <marty.brownell@xxxxxxxxx>
wrote:

OMG!!! I want.

I like my G930's but I do have the odd dropoff like JC but mine are rare.
I like the wireless usage because then I could use it wirelessly around the
house, but since it also allows you to use it USB then I could use it that
way at the lan parties. ohhh wait... sigh.... sniff

On Fri, Aug 28, 2015 at 11:00 AM, chris brooks <cebweb@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

I was going to swear off wireless for my next set but after watching this
video I think logitech is back in the running. Still going to wait for a
decent review and price drop, but the fact that you can use multiple inputs
will be awesome.

https://youtu.be/aZmma3hwhP4