[battlefield] Re: logitech headphones

  • From: James Theunplesant <neonghost@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: battlefield@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 28 Aug 2015 12:30:19 -0600

I liked my G930's when they worked. But Mumble = G930 is all fucky. And
since all your losers love mumble I'm wired.

However I'm testing my Samson USB mic for gaming and once I have it dialed
in I'll just look for a good set of wireless headphones. Actually I have a
decent over ear set for my phone that I may use.

Rev. James C Snyder
Ordained Dudeist Priest of Dudeism
<http://dudeism.com/ordcertificate-print.php?ordname=James%20Christopher%20Snyder&orddate=08/19/2015>,
the Church of the Latter-Day Dude

On Fri, Aug 28, 2015 at 12:14 PM, chris brooks <cebweb@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

the problem with the wireless logitechs is they disconnect and cut out
all the time for me. just for 30 seconds or so but still annoying as shit.

On Fri, Aug 28, 2015 at 12:04 PM, James Theunplesant <neonghost@xxxxxxxxx>
wrote:

So I guess I'm behind on my emails.

Rev. James C Snyder
Ordained Dudeist Priest of Dudeism
<http://dudeism.com/ordcertificate-print.php?ordname=James%20Christopher%20Snyder&orddate=08/19/2015>,
the Church of the Latter-Day Dude

On Fri, Aug 28, 2015 at 11:25 AM, Ryan Hawley <ryan.hawley@xxxxxxxxx>
wrote:

That's exactly what i'm doing and i have no regrets (until maybe seeing
this video on their new headsets), it's nice having wireless though, but
the sound difference isn't even comparable.

On Fri, Aug 28, 2015 at 11:21 AM, Adam Lyman <alyman@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

I have really liked my Audio Techinca's. I just add a mic on the cord.
I was tired of buying headphones with integrated mic's and suffering a from
poor quality audio or mic's that break.

On Fri, Aug 28, 2015 at 12:01 PM, chris brooks <cebweb@xxxxxxxxx>
wrote:

I was going to swear off wireless for my next set but after watching
this video I think logitech is back in the running. Still going to wait
for a decent review and price drop, but the fact that you can use multiple
inputs will be awesome.

https://youtu.be/aZmma3hwhP4