[battlefield] Re: What's gaming?

  • From: Dan <tedbot@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: battlefield@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 9 Sep 2019 20:51:45 -0700

This is what I am waiting for.

https://inovaestudios.com/Battlescape

On 9/9/2019 3:52 PM, bl00k wrote:

That's not what we do here. ;)

So, non-gaming talk, we are going to be posting a position here at the U for a PACS Admin. I know a couple of you guys work or have worked around PACS and Radiology or at least a hospital setting. Anyway, the position is going to be a Systems Analyst II. Maybe it isn't a fit for you but if you know of someone that would be a good fit please let me know. I don't have the posting now but once it goes up I can pass it along to you or whoever you think might be interested.

Gaming talk; I've joined online gaming sensation that is the World of WarCraft.... again. :-/  Old guildies are playing Classic and I jumped in too. If anyone else is interested in playing we picked the worst server and then also decided to stick it out. Come find me on Herod if you want.
--
[-F69-]bl00k
www.fighting69.com <http://www.fighting69.com/>