[battlefield] Re: Watch "Nvidia GTX980 Maxwell Graphics Card Review"on YouTube

  • From: Lee Jacobs <shooterpunk@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <battlefield@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 22 Sep 2014 19:27:57 -0600

Free

-----Original Message-----
From: "Martin Brownell" <marty.brownell@xxxxxxxxx>
Sent: ‎9/‎22/‎2014 7:27 PM
To: "battlefield@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <battlefield@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [battlefield] Re: Watch "Nvidia GTX980 Maxwell Graphics Card Review"on
YouTube

Is it free or pay?
On Sep 22, 2014 7:26 PM, "Daniel" <danbackattack@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

I wouldn't mind some planetside 2. Let me know if you play I will try to jump on

Daniel Kulbacki

On Sep 22, 2014, at 5:04 PM, Travis Nutley <travisnutley@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Have you guys played Planetside 2 much? I've got quite a few hours in and enjoy
it quite a bit.

On Mon, Sep 22, 2014 at 4:55 PM, Travis Nutley <travisnutley@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Firefall looks pretty fun. I forgot about it after seeing trailers for it a
while ago. I'll jump on and try it out.

Other than that, i'm in the same boat as playing what everybody else does as
long as it's pretty good.

On Mon, Sep 22, 2014 at 1:55 PM, bl00k <bl00k@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

I'm still having a lot of fun with FireFall. But I'm with Neon, whatever
everyone else is playing is what I try to do.

On Mon, Sep 22, 2014 at 1:19 PM, Martin Brownell <marty.brownell@xxxxxxxxx>
wrote:

Yeah me too. I like the physics of BF4 along with the gameplay. I think all the
different modes keep it from getting boring.
On Sep 22, 2014 1:16 PM, "James Theunplesant" <neonghost@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Yeah I'm not preordering the next BF either.  I'll play wait and see.  But
ultimately the game of choice will be what I can get the most other people
playing.

James C Snyder

I myself am made entirely of flaws, stitched together with good intentions.
    Augusten Burroughs

On Mon, Sep 22, 2014 at 10:15 AM, Loren John Bailey <beetle.loren@xxxxxxxxx>
wrote:

ha! sadly, they are all too serious.

On Mon, Sep 22, 2014 at 10:12 AM, Lee Jacobs <shooterpunk@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

true, but i had to see if they were serious or if it was a joke of some sort.

On Mon, Sep 22, 2014 at 10:07 AM, Loren John Bailey <beetle.loren@xxxxxxxxx>
wrote:

I believe watching the whole thing qualifies as a choice...

On Mon, Sep 22, 2014 at 10:05 AM, Lee Jacobs <shooterpunk@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

you just had to make me watch that whole thing, didnt you?  That zebra print it
quite becoming on him.

On Mon, Sep 22, 2014 at 10:00 AM, Loren John Bailey <beetle.loren@xxxxxxxxx>
wrote:

Yes! That's it! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cIXIZ_8aGM8&app=desktop

Although, I may not fill them out as well as this chap.

On Mon, Sep 22, 2014 at 9:56 AM, Lee Jacobs <shooterpunk@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

zebra or leopard print are very "in" right now.  I say go for it.

On Mon, Sep 22, 2014 at 9:53 AM, Loren John Bailey <beetle.loren@xxxxxxxxx>
wrote:

I saw some zebra print spandex in a video recently. Maybe that would help me
fit in. Anyone see those that has street cred in the gym that can offer advice?

On Mon, Sep 22, 2014 at 9:50 AM, Martin Brownell <marty.brownell@xxxxxxxxx>
wrote:

Spandex for the win!!!
On Sep 22, 2014 9:47 AM, "Daniel Kulbacki" <danbackattack@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

good idea been thinking about some new cutt-offs

On Mon, Sep 22, 2014 at 9:42 AM, Lee Jacobs <shooterpunk@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

very true!  I need to try that buddy thanks.  Have y ou been watching too many
bodybuilding videos?

On Mon, Sep 22, 2014 at 9:41 AM, Loren John Bailey <beetle.loren@xxxxxxxxx>
wrote:

Maybe if you just put some cut off jean shorts with the top button undone on
your PC, it could lift more.

On Mon, Sep 22, 2014 at 9:30 AM, Lee Jacobs <shooterpunk@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

haha i was totally joking.  I am kinda worried that the next battlefield will
be a bit too much for my computer.

On Mon, Sep 22, 2014 at 9:27 AM, Martin Brownell <marty.brownell@xxxxxxxxx>
wrote:

I do not plan on upgrading either, but I am happy to see Nvidia has been able
to get more performance out of a card with less power consumption. That is
really huge. You could run 2 980's on a 750 Watt PSU that is kewl.
I also thought it was interesting to hear him say BF4 is optomized for ATI
cards, and you could see it in his bechmarks as well.
On Sep 22, 2014 9:21 AM, "Lee Jacobs" <shooterpunk@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

I'll just stick with my ATI 6770 thank you very much!

On Mon, Sep 22, 2014 at 9:11 AM, Martin Brownell <marty.brownell@xxxxxxxxx>
wrote:

Nvidia GTX980 Maxwell Graphics Card Review: http://youtu.be/FdzAczgTztA

--