[battlefield] Re: Thursday Gaming night, shake out all the sand folks

  • From: James Theunplesant <neonghost@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: battlefield@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 22 Oct 2015 09:44:35 -0600

Quake 2!

Rev. James C Snyder
Ordained Dudeist Priest of Dudeism
<http://dudeism.com/ordcertificate-print.php?ordname=James%20Christopher%20Snyder&orddate=08/19/2015>,
the Church of the Latter-Day Dude

On Thu, Oct 22, 2015 at 9:39 AM, Martin Brownell <marty.brownell@xxxxxxxxx>
wrote:

I am up for BF4 or dying light.
On Oct 22, 2015 9:34 AM, "bl00k" <bl00k@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

I don't have Rocket League.

I've been enjoying Heroes of the Storm still and have been playing SC2:
Heart of the Swarm to get ready for Legacy of the Void. Anyone want to play
some SC2?

Or we could do some BF4. I still love that game.

Or we could all go grief Marty in MineCraft. ;)

On Thu, Oct 22, 2015 at 9:22 AM, Daniel Kulbacki <danbackattack@xxxxxxxxx
wrote:

Ok its Thursday and that means gaming, Rocket league to be specific
Those who are
in agreement don't answer this post. If you have another suggestion
please suggest but make sure you show up.

--
[-F69-]bl00k
www.fighting69.com