[battlefield] Re: Thursday Gaming night, shake out all the sand folks

  • From: Loren John Bailey <beetle.loren@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: battlefield@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 22 Oct 2015 09:58:01 -0600

I'll play whatever as long as I have it. As long as people show up. Bunch a
jerks...
On Oct 22, 2015 9:53 AM, "Lee Jacobs" <shooterpunk@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

that does look pretty cool.

On Thu, Oct 22, 2015 at 9:50 AM, Ryan Hawley <ryan.hawley@xxxxxxxxx>
wrote:

eff you guys, rocket league is RAD.
<http://media.giphy.com/media/mqXaU0VRCXrCU/giphy.gif>

On Thu, Oct 22, 2015 at 9:47 AM, bl00k <bl00k@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

ohh I could do Dying Light too.

Lee, I'm bl00k@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx on b.net if you want to play some HotS.

On Thu, Oct 22, 2015 at 9:44 AM, James Theunplesant <neonghost@xxxxxxxxx
wrote:

Quake 2!

Rev. James C Snyder
Ordained Dudeist Priest of Dudeism
<http://dudeism.com/ordcertificate-print.php?ordname=James%20Christopher%20Snyder&orddate=08/19/2015>,
the Church of the Latter-Day Dude

On Thu, Oct 22, 2015 at 9:39 AM, Martin Brownell <
marty.brownell@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

I am up for BF4 or dying light.
On Oct 22, 2015 9:34 AM, "bl00k" <bl00k@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

I don't have Rocket League.

I've been enjoying Heroes of the Storm still and have been playing
SC2: Heart of the Swarm to get ready for Legacy of the Void. Anyone want
play some SC2?

Or we could do some BF4. I still love that game.

Or we could all go grief Marty in MineCraft. ;)

On Thu, Oct 22, 2015 at 9:22 AM, Daniel Kulbacki <
danbackattack@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Ok its Thursday and that means gaming, Rocket league to be specific
Those who are
in agreement don't answer this post. If you have another suggestion
please suggest but make sure you show up.

--
[-F69-]bl00k
www.fighting69.com

--