[battlefield] Re: Stop RESISTING!!!

  • From: chris brooks <cebweb@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: battlefield group spam <battlefield@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 4 Sep 2015 10:55:30 -0600

dont you mean THEY are in you?

On Fri, Sep 4, 2015 at 10:46 AM, Loren John Bailey <beetle.loren@xxxxxxxxx>
wrote:

You mean like those little burgers? Because I love those little burgers.
You could say I'm into them.
On Sep 4, 2015 10:41 AM, "chris brooks" <cebweb@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

it is in beta so send them feedback. I personally have asked to change
the position of the ingame name overlay and individual volumes for users.
My guess is the people that sounded awful went into playing with sliders
and left everything default, or really into sliders and fucked it all up. :)

On Fri, Sep 4, 2015 at 10:38 AM, Loren John Bailey <
beetle.loren@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

It's freer...so that's a plus. Also, it seems to be different for each
person. I hear most people just fine and clearly but there are others that
are awful. I don't know why that would be. Different hardware I guess.
Also, the latency seems to be the same as mumble which is why we switched
to mumble in the first place.

On Fri, Sep 4, 2015 at 10:35 AM, Ryan Hawley <ryan.hawley@xxxxxxxxx>
wrote:

i had all sorts of issues last night. i ended up reverting back to a
windows.

So how do we like the origin chat? It doesn't sound better than Mumble
to me. -just an observation. I'm fine using it.

On Fri, Sep 4, 2015 at 10:30 AM, Loren John Bailey <
beetle.loren@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Especially cameras that record in cartoon imagery.

On Fri, Sep 4, 2015 at 10:28 AM, James Theunplesant <
neonghost@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

lol, well check better for cameras next time.

Rev. James C Snyder
Ordained Dudeist Priest of Dudeism
<http://dudeism.com/ordcertificate-print.php?ordname=James%20Christopher%20Snyder&orddate=08/19/2015>,
the Church of the Latter-Day Dude

On Fri, Sep 4, 2015 at 9:29 AM, Travis Nutley <travisnutley@xxxxxxxxx
wrote:

The stop resisting picture was supposed to stay internal! :P

On Thu, Sep 3, 2015 at 7:34 PM, chris brooks <cebweb@xxxxxxxxx>
wrote:

STOP RESISTING

On Thu, Sep 3, 2015 at 7:31 PM, Ryan Hawley <ryan.hawley@xxxxxxxxx>
wrote:

Well done!... See you guys in Mumble.
On Sep 3, 2015 6:09 PM, "Martin Brownell" <
marty.brownell@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

ROFLMFAO. We need you to write our SOP's at work.
On Sep 3, 2015 5:58 PM, "chris brooks" <cebweb@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

We are going to be using Origins new voice chat program. We used
it the other night and sounded better than mumble. So I dont have to
explain it 8 times I put together these screenshots of stupid
questions.

What is it? a chat room you twit!.

[image: Inline image 2]

How do I get to it? origins friends list.

But I am in game and dont know how to get into it? By default it
is SHIFT+F1 , Blook you probably changed this to spacebar or
something.
Now click on that little head.
[image: Inline image 7]
[image: Inline image 3]

Now you are in the chat rooms!!! I am so proud of you. now
click on the dropdown arrow. ( but I don't have one! you say.
SHUTUP
AND DO IT! yeah they were sneaky and made it all invisible until
needed. )
[image: Inline image 8]

Join the conversation.

[image: Inline image 9]

YAYA a chat window , what good is that? you guys cant hear me
when I type. !!!!!! I want to use my voice instead of my sausage
fingers.
[image: Inline image 10]

That is a good point. maybe try click on the universal symbol
for Phone and try flapping your yap traps..
[image: Inline image 5]

voice settings can be accessed using the dropdown.

[image: Inline image 4]

It is voice activated by default. you can also play with
sliders, if that is what you are into.
[image: Inline image 11]

PNG image

PNG image