[battlefield] Stop RESISTING!!!

  • From: chris brooks <cebweb@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: battlefield group spam <battlefield@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 3 Sep 2015 17:57:52 -0600

We are going to be using Origins new voice chat program. We used it the
other night and sounded better than mumble. So I dont have to explain it 8
times I put together these screenshots of stupid questions.

What is it? a chat room you twit!.

[image: Inline image 2]

How do I get to it? origins friends list.

But I am in game and dont know how to get into it? By default it is
SHIFT+F1 , Blook you probably changed this to spacebar or something. Now
click on that little head.
[image: Inline image 7]
[image: Inline image 3]

Now you are in the chat rooms!!! I am so proud of you. now click on the
dropdown arrow. ( but I don't have one! you say. SHUTUP AND DO IT! yeah
they were sneaky and made it all invisible until needed. )
[image: Inline image 8]

Join the conversation.

[image: Inline image 9]

YAYA a chat window , what good is that? you guys cant hear me when I type.
!!!!!! I want to use my voice instead of my sausage fingers.
[image: Inline image 10]

That is a good point. maybe try click on the universal symbol for Phone and
try flapping your yap traps..
[image: Inline image 5]

voice settings can be accessed using the dropdown.

[image: Inline image 4]

It is voice activated by default. you can also play with sliders, if that
is what you are into.
[image: Inline image 11]

PNG image

PNG image