[battlefield] Re: Steam Sale - Insurgency

  • From: Ryan Hawley <ryan.hawley@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: battlefield group spam <battlefield@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 17 Jun 2015 09:01:28 -0600

link!

On Wed, Jun 17, 2015 at 8:42 AM, bl00k <bl00k@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

That is probably true. :-/

On Tue, Jun 16, 2015 at 11:49 PM, chris brooks <cebweb@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Blook is not good at reading everything.
On Jun 16, 2015 12:44 PM, "James Theunplesant" <neonghost@xxxxxxxxx>
wrote:

Todays deals include Dino DDay for 0.49 or 1.49 for a 4 pack.

Dino's vs Nazi's.

James C Snyder

I myself am made entirely of flaws, stitched together with good
intentions.
Augusten Burroughs

On Tue, Jun 16, 2015 at 9:41 AM, James Theunplesant <neonghost@xxxxxxxxx
wrote:

Can't a guy have an erotic relationship with a cardboard and paper
mache sexy crossing dressing bunny without people getting all weird about
it?

James C Snyder

I myself am made entirely of flaws, stitched together with good
intentions.
Augusten Burroughs

On Tue, Jun 16, 2015 at 9:14 AM, Martin Brownell <
marty.brownell@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Ahhh my eyes
On Jun 16, 2015 8:09 AM, "chris brooks" <cebweb@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

yeah. we ain't no queer homos or anything..

On Tue, Jun 16, 2015 at 9:05 AM, Jeremy Putnam <lord.don@xxxxxxxxx>
wrote:

Like there's even a question.

On Tue, Jun 16, 2015 at 8:22 AM, James Theunplesant <
neonghost@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Regular Bugs, or sexy cross dressing Bugs?

James C Snyder

I myself am made entirely of flaws, stitched together with good
intentions.
Augusten Burroughs

On Tue, Jun 16, 2015 at 7:28 AM, Loren John Bailey <
beetle.loren@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Not in my mind. That bugs Bunny one was totally giving me the
eyes.
On Jun 16, 2015 7:27 AM, "James Theunplesant" <neonghost@xxxxxxxxx>
wrote:

Are there any other kind?