[battlefield] Re: Steam Sale - Insurgency

  • From: chris brooks <cebweb@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: battlefield group spam <battlefield@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 16 Jun 2015 16:46:25 -0600

Blook is buying mine
On Jun 16, 2015 4:45 PM, "Ryan Hawley" <ryan.hawley@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

I didn't because some a-hole mentioned it but didn't link it.

What, do you expect me to search for it on my own??

yeesh.

On Tue, Jun 16, 2015 at 4:33 PM, Martin Brownell <marty.brownell@xxxxxxxxx
wrote:

Did everyone buy it. I'm on a business trip but will pick it up if
everyone else is.
On Jun 16, 2015 2:59 PM, "chris brooks" <cebweb@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

HEy blook, since you owe me from last summer sale. buy a 4 pack and send
me one of the keys and the others to the group.

On Tue, Jun 16, 2015 at 12:54 PM, Ryan Hawley <ryan.hawley@xxxxxxxxx>
wrote:

Sounds like a winner to me!

On Tue, Jun 16, 2015, 12:44 PM James Theunplesant <neonghost@xxxxxxxxx>
wrote:

Todays deals include Dino DDay for 0.49 or 1.49 for a 4 pack.

Dino's vs Nazi's.

James C Snyder

I myself am made entirely of flaws, stitched together with good
intentions.
Augusten Burroughs

On Tue, Jun 16, 2015 at 9:41 AM, James Theunplesant <
neonghost@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Can't a guy have an erotic relationship with a cardboard and paper
mache sexy crossing dressing bunny without people getting all weird about
it?

James C Snyder

I myself am made entirely of flaws, stitched together with good
intentions.
Augusten Burroughs

On Tue, Jun 16, 2015 at 9:14 AM, Martin Brownell <
marty.brownell@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Ahhh my eyes
On Jun 16, 2015 8:09 AM, "chris brooks" <cebweb@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

yeah. we ain't no queer homos or anything..

On Tue, Jun 16, 2015 at 9:05 AM, Jeremy Putnam <lord.don@xxxxxxxxx>
wrote:

Like there's even a question.

On Tue, Jun 16, 2015 at 8:22 AM, James Theunplesant <
neonghost@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Regular Bugs, or sexy cross dressing Bugs?

James C Snyder

I myself am made entirely of flaws, stitched together with good
intentions.
Augusten Burroughs

On Tue, Jun 16, 2015 at 7:28 AM, Loren John Bailey <
beetle.loren@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Not in my mind. That bugs Bunny one was totally giving me the
eyes.
On Jun 16, 2015 7:27 AM, "James Theunplesant" <
neonghost@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Are there any other kind?

JC Snyder