[battlefield] Re: Server 2012

  • From: Martin Brownell <marty.brownell@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "battlefield@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <battlefield@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 8 May 2015 16:30:13 -0600

sounds like Ex-wife cheap

On Fri, May 8, 2015 at 4:21 PM, bl00k <bl00k@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

bl00k cheap usually ends up with you paying me.

On Fri, May 8, 2015 at 4:18 PM, Martin Brownell <marty.brownell@xxxxxxxxx>
wrote:

I remember that from physics class now, it's a step below absolute zero.
On May 8, 2015 4:16 PM, "James Theunplesant" <neonghost@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Nothing is blook cheap. That's a theoretical level of cheapness for
formulas only.

James C Snyder

I myself am made entirely of flaws, stitched together with good
intentions.
Augusten Burroughs

On Fri, May 8, 2015 at 4:14 PM, Martin Brownell <
marty.brownell@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Yeah ..... I am sure I will pay somehow.
On May 8, 2015 4:13 PM, "bl00k" <bl00k@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

That's pretty cheap. :D

On Fri, May 8, 2015 at 3:45 PM, James Theunplesant <
neonghost@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

I have a license you can have. I'll send you the key.

James C Snyder

I myself am made entirely of flaws, stitched together with good
intentions.
Augusten Burroughs

On Fri, May 8, 2015 at 3:42 PM, Martin Brownell <
marty.brownell@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Does anyone know of where I can get Server 2012 on the cheap?

--
[-F69-]bl00k
www.fighting69.com

--