[battlefield] Re: Rocket league is 10% off right now

  • From: Martin Brownell <marty.brownell@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: battlefield@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 27 Aug 2015 18:47:29 -0600

ARK survival is free for 2 days.
On Aug 27, 2015 2:31 PM, "Ryan Hawley" <ryan.hawley@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

okay, you got me. that was heavily photoshopped. This is the source and
real deal:

[image: Inline image 1]

On Thu, Aug 27, 2015 at 2:29 PM, Loren John Bailey <beetle.loren@xxxxxxxxx
wrote:

That hat?? Are you kidding me?? Cool. That's cool with two syllables.

On Thu, Aug 27, 2015 at 2:27 PM, Ryan Hawley <ryan.hawley@xxxxxxxxx>
wrote:

wait.. this is cool??

[image: Inline image 1]

On Thu, Aug 27, 2015 at 2:07 PM, Loren John Bailey <
beetle.loren@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Agreed. For someone not cool, that sounds like a cover story. Now I'm
interested in where you're REALLY going that requires a cover story...

On Thu, Aug 27, 2015 at 2:03 PM, tedbot@xxxxxxxxx <tedbot@xxxxxxxxx>
wrote:

Wait, your not cool enough to go to that! : )

Sent from my Verizon Wireless Phone