[battlefield] Re: New case

  • From: Loren John Bailey <beetle.loren@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: battlefield@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 10 May 2015 12:19:05 -0600

You're right... I think it pulled near zero the whole month of April!
Impressive!
On May 10, 2015 11:55 AM, "James Theunplesant" <neonghost@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Burn.gif

JC Snyder
On May 10, 2015 5:48 AM, "Martin Brownell" <marty.brownell@xxxxxxxxx>
wrote:

It might be a little while before I replace my 780's. I don't see a
compelling reason to move to a 980 yet. Although I do hear they are
extremely power efficient. Creampuff has two in his PC and they use no
power at all! Oh wait, that's because he never turns it on. ;-)
On May 10, 2015 1:03 AM, "James Theunplesant" <neonghost@xxxxxxxxx>
wrote:

Just get a new pc (and give me your video cards)

JC Snyder
On May 9, 2015 1:35 PM, "Martin Brownell" <marty.brownell@xxxxxxxxx>
wrote:

I like those fractal design cases, I was looking at them too, but I
also need an EATX case.
On May 9, 2015 2:15 PM, "Ryan Hawley" <ryan.hawley@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

I really like that case. If I were building right now, I'd be between
that and a define r5.

On Sat, May 9, 2015, 1:11 PM chris brooks <cebweb@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Nice. I have been eyeing that case.
On May 9, 2015 1:02 PM, "Martin Brownell" <marty.brownell@xxxxxxxxx>
wrote:

Since I'm building a server I thought instead of getting a new case
for the server how about getting a new case for the gaming rig and use
the
behmoth for the server.

http://www.corsair.com/en-us/carbide-series-air-540-high-airflow-atx-cube-case