[battlefield] Re: New Map Night

  • From: chris brooks <cebweb@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: battlefield group spam <battlefield@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 29 Oct 2015 13:05:39 -0600

god dammit you two!!! I bet at least 2 people would have typed that in
without reading what it did.

On Thu, Oct 29, 2015 at 12:56 PM, Ryan Hawley <ryan.hawley@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

fancy schmancy. It all sounds like magic to me.

[image: Inline image 1]

On Thu, Oct 29, 2015 at 12:54 PM, bl00k <bl00k@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

TV is 30, Film is 24. :P

On Thu, Oct 29, 2015 at 12:36 PM, Ryan Hawley <ryan.hawley@xxxxxxxxx>
wrote:

26 fps!!? 24 for LIFE, yo! If it's good enough for TV, it's good enough
for me.

On Thu, Oct 29, 2015 at 12:31 PM, chris brooks <cebweb@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

found a new command that makes my battlefield run smooth .

when the game first loads hit ` (tilde key) to bring up the console.

type in : gametime.maxvariablefps 26

hit ` again to get out of console and let the map load. cinematic
perfection.

On Thu, Oct 29, 2015 at 9:42 AM, Loren John Bailey <
beetle.loren@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

I played a couple of rounds Tuesday and it was a good map. I'll be
there for sure!

On Thu, Oct 29, 2015 at 9:40 AM, Marty Brownell <
marty.brownell@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Hey old farts get out your GPS’s and join us on the new maps.
TONIGHT!!!

For those of you who are newly married, put on your big boy undies
and show her who’s boss and show up!

--
[-F69-]bl00k
www.fighting69.com