[battlefield] Re: Monitor

  • From: Ryan Hawley <ryan.hawley@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: battlefield group spam <battlefield@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 3 Jun 2015 13:04:54 -0600

but with a 4k you can game at 1080p 120hz as well. that's the tempting
part. i could stick to games at a drez'd 1080 or 1440 at high refresh rate
and have the desktop space of 4k.

we'll see. no TV is out that has me reaching for my wallet yet.

On Wed, Jun 3, 2015 at 1:02 PM, Martin Brownell <marty.brownell@xxxxxxxxx>
wrote:

Its not just size that counts, it's girth too... Ohh wait different topic.
Refresh rate... Yeah that's what I meant. Honestly once you go 144Mhz you
won't go back.
Wow. That looks sexy.

Monitors have been on my mind lately. In particular their size (not that
size, perverts). I really want a 40 inch 4k. And i'm banking on TVs to fill
my need since i know it will be easier on my bank account.

http://hardforum.com/showthread.php?t=1837209

On Wed, Jun 3, 2015 at 11:02 AM, Martin Brownell <marty.brownell@xxxxxxxxx
wrote:

http://rog.asus.com/422632015/gaming-monitors/computex-2015-asus-announces-new-gaming-displays/