[battlefield] Re: Minecraft Channel

  • From: bl00k <bl00k@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "battlefield@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <battlefield@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 10 Apr 2015 17:09:42 -0600

I'm actually tempted to get in on this.

On Fri, Apr 10, 2015 at 4:28 PM, chris brooks <cebweb@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

IGNORE THE BLOOK! he is cry baby!

We are talking about a survival world *without* cheats enabled. Do you
feel comfortable adding mods to minecraft yourself or would you like a jar
built? JC was even talking about getting a MP world up and racing you to
Diamond ourselves. What do you think about that?

Not to renege on the offer, but what do you say on a change to the payout
requirements? $25 for a diamond pick and then another $25 if you smelt it
down and make a diamond sword. This way you get to play with mechanical
power and explore the BTW tech tree (see links below) and are not just
diggy-digging down to diamonds. I don't think this is too far from the
original offer but does include you going to the end to kill at least one
blaze. You still wont get the really cool stuff in BTW until you get to
soul forged steel(block dispenser/buddy blocks/mattocks/BattleAxe/oh my!),
but as that requires a trip to the end you can do that once you are hooked.
JC you want to add anything else?

It would be cool to see (watch) you go into this with as little of the
game spoiled as possible but that is a quick way to have you uninstall. I
will be glad to answer any questions (chat/hangout/mumble) you have while
playing but I would suggest checking out the wiki
<http://sargunster.com/btw/index.php?title=Main_Page> as it has a good
beginners guide, vanilla changes, and crafting recipes without without
telling you how to play. I run and suggest using CraftGuide
1.6.7.3-noloader
<http://www.minecraftforum.net/forums/mapping-and-modding/minecraft-mods/1277913-craftguide-v1-6-8-1#download>
if
you have trouble remembering crafting recipes. Don't forget your custom
custom texturepacks if you don't have a preferred pack I can give you the
custom version of faithful 32x that I compiled or you can look at what the
forums <http://www.sargunster.com/btwforum/viewforum.php?f=12> have to
offer.

BTW Tech Tree Visualization
imgur: http://i.imgur.com/fA4e21h.jpg

png:
https://dl-web.dropbox.com/get/BTWFlow.svg?_subject_uid=11445945&w=AADu89q0S9jXR3OxP5jy2Kglbr4rTJ381t3BP9_xo17K6Q

svg:
https://dl-web.dropbox.com/get/BTWFlow.svg?_subject_uid=11445945&w=AADu89q0S9jXR3OxP5jy2Kglbr4rTJ381t3BP9_xo17K6Q

viso file: https://www.dropbox.com/s/g8q8piokfio6dh9/BTWFlow.vsdx?dl=0

On Fri, Apr 10, 2015 at 8:53 AM, bl00k <bl00k@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Don't do it!

On Thu, Apr 9, 2015 at 10:01 PM, Martin Brownell <
marty.brownell@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Challenge accepted.
On Apr 9, 2015 7:32 PM, "chris brooks" <cebweb@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Finished watching this and it was so nice of the guys giving you that
"starter" gear. JC and I were talking we and we would love to see you get
a diamond sword in Better than wolves recording of course. So much so we
decided it would be worth 50$ from us. Yes that is right paying you to play
games. LIVING THE DREAM!!!

http://www.minecraftforum.net/forums/mapping-and-modding/minecraft-mods/1272992-better-than-wolves-now-with-blunt-force-trauma

ps you are playing minecraft wrong!

On Thu, Apr 9, 2015 at 5:56 AM, Lee Jacobs <shooterpunk@xxxxxxxxx>