[battlefield] Re: Minecraft

  • From: chris brooks <cebweb@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "battlefield@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <battlefield@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 08 Mar 2015 18:14:24 +0000

I think you can only get it from minecraft
.net

Yes you can get world downloads mods and texture packs everywhere.
Planetminecraft is a good repository. like all mod games  there are guys
out there that repackage others work ,you have to make sure you're  getting
things from  reputable source. http://www.minecraftforum.net
Also a lot of you tubers do mod /world seed spot lights.

If you're the type of dad to  name your boy sue  just download ' better
than wolves ', he will thank you for the challenge.