[battlefield] Re: Maybe it won't suck....

  • From: Loren John Bailey <beetle.loren@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "battlefield@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <battlefield@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 2 Jul 2015 10:53:26 -0600

yes! the lathe was the answer. Or was it the bacon grease on my stomach?
I dunno. I got it work though. I just alt+tabbed enough times to agree to
some things, and that black window is some sort of secondary window. Not
sure. But I was able to finally maintain focus on the other, smaller
window which was the actual game and maximize it. I've only played about
15 so I don't know the weapon selection details etc but it seems pretty
fun. I'll have to try some more on my lunch break.

On Thu, Jul 2, 2015 at 10:35 AM, James Theunplesant <neonghost@xxxxxxxxx>
wrote:

Look around you, can you form some kind of rudimentary lathe?

JC Snyder