[battlefield] Re: Maybe it won't suck....

  • From: Loren John Bailey <beetle.loren@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "battlefield@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <battlefield@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 2 Jul 2015 09:48:40 -0600

No, when I first launched it, it crashed (standard windows error:
application not responding). I rebooted and now it just windows really
weird with the menu just out of reach. There was an alpha tester
disclaimer I had to agree to also trapped back there but I was able to hit
enter in that brief second to agree. I was hopeful that it would then move
on but it seems the main menu is also in that inaccessible window. Harrumph.

On Thu, Jul 2, 2015 at 9:43 AM, Martin Brownell <marty.brownell@xxxxxxxxx>
wrote:

Yeah it sucks that it won't launch. Are you getting any errors with it?
On Jul 2, 2015 9:42 AM, "Loren John Bailey" <beetle.loren@xxxxxxxxx>
wrote:

The video looked cool. I think it looks fun. I never played the other
ones so I don't have any other comparisons to draw from. I wish I could get
it to launch properly so I could see if I actually like it.

On Thu, Jul 2, 2015 at 9:38 AM, Ryan Hawley <ryan.hawley@xxxxxxxxx>
wrote:

So what exactly did make the first battlefront games great if it wasn't
battlefield wrapped in the awesomeness of Star Wars?

On Thu, Jul 2, 2015 at 9:35 AM, Loren John Bailey <
beetle.loren@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Weary? What do you mean?

On Thu, Jul 2, 2015 at 9:24 AM, Ryan Hawley <ryan.hawley@xxxxxxxxx>
wrote:

This article makes me weary:
http://www.gamespot.com/articles/star-wars-battlefront-dev-we-did-not-want-this-to-/1100-6428586/

On Thu, Jul 2, 2015 at 9:18 AM, Loren John Bailey <
beetle.loren@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

My PC is a loving and gracious overlord.

On Thu, Jul 2, 2015 at 9:13 AM, James Theunplesant <
neonghost@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Maybe its terrible and your pc is saving you from it.

JC Snyder