[battlefield] Re: Maybe it won't suck....

  • From: Ryan Hawley <ryan.hawley@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: battlefield group spam <battlefield@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 2 Jul 2015 09:35:36 -0600

to me it sounds like they're trying to manage expectations for suckage.. I
hope not. I want it to be awesome. sounds like hedging to me: "Battlefront
does not have squads or deep loadout customization, nor does it have
expansive environmental destruction, all features of Battlefield. Rather,
Bach stated that the developer is focusing more on what made the first two
Battlefront games great."

On Thu, Jul 2, 2015 at 9:34 AM, Travis Nutley <travisnutley@xxxxxxxxx>
wrote:

That's what I was gathering from the E3 coverage of it. They want it to be
more accessible/liked by a mass Star Wars audience.

On Thu, Jul 2, 2015 at 9:24 AM, Ryan Hawley <ryan.hawley@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

This article makes me weary:
http://www.gamespot.com/articles/star-wars-battlefront-dev-we-did-not-want-this-to-/1100-6428586/

On Thu, Jul 2, 2015 at 9:18 AM, Loren John Bailey <beetle.loren@xxxxxxxxx
wrote:

My PC is a loving and gracious overlord.

On Thu, Jul 2, 2015 at 9:13 AM, James Theunplesant <neonghost@xxxxxxxxx>
wrote:

Maybe its terrible and your pc is saving you from it.

JC Snyder