[battlefield] Re: LAN

  • From: James Theunplesant <neonghost@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: battlefield@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 27 Apr 2015 14:17:22 -0600

Don't taze me bro!

And I think 10 really means 7 plus Neon and Fodder.

James C Snyder

I myself am made entirely of flaws, stitched together with good intentions.
Augusten Burroughs

On Mon, Apr 27, 2015 at 1:19 PM, Travis Nutley <travisnutley@xxxxxxxxx>
wrote:

And there will be at least one (now part time :) ) cop in attendance :P

On Mon, Apr 27, 2015 at 1:18 PM, Travis Nutley <travisnutley@xxxxxxxxx>
wrote:

South Ogden is what we call "Nice Ogden." We could probably handle 10 or
so comfortably, but it's just a town house. I'll have to talk to the new
neighbor lady who goes to bed around 10pm based on her snoring.

On Mon, Apr 27, 2015 at 12:57 PM, James Theunplesant <neonghost@xxxxxxxxx
wrote:

I think South Ogden/East Magna is your house blook.

James C Snyder

I myself am made entirely of flaws, stitched together with good
intentions.
Augusten Burroughs

On Mon, Apr 27, 2015 at 12:28 PM, bl00k <bl00k@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

WTF is "South Ogden"? Is that like "East Magna"?

On Mon, Apr 27, 2015 at 11:42 AM, Martin Brownell <
marty.brownell@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

If there's a cop there ;-)
On Apr 27, 2015 11:41 AM, "James Theunplesant" <neonghost@xxxxxxxxx>
wrote:

I could do South Ogden.

James C Snyder

I myself am made entirely of flaws, stitched together with good
intentions.
Augusten Burroughs

On Mon, Apr 27, 2015 at 11:26 AM, Martin Brownell <
marty.brownell@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Yeah we would need later.... MUCH later.

On Mon, Apr 27, 2015 at 11:25 AM, James Theunplesant <
neonghost@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

I looked into the campus spaces, and I can get those on the cheap
or free in some cases. Problem is that on the weekends they are only
available from 10am to 6 or 7pm at best. Not really LAN-tastic.

James C Snyder

I myself am made entirely of flaws, stitched together with good
intentions.
Augusten Burroughs

On Mon, Apr 27, 2015 at 9:58 AM, Martin Brownell <
marty.brownell@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

It's the P42 group.

On Mon, Apr 27, 2015 at 9:55 AM, Travis Nutley <
travisnutley@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

What is the FB page? My wife is usually fine with doing LAN
parties at our place in South Ogden.

On Sun, Apr 26, 2015 at 11:13 AM, chris brooks <cebweb@xxxxxxxxx>
wrote:

Maybe someone read their e mail before facebook
On Apr 26, 2015 11:06 AM, "Loren John Bailey" <
beetle.loren@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

I think I did...

On Sun, Apr 26, 2015 at 10:40 AM, chris brooks <
cebweb@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Maybe you should say so on the fb page
On Apr 26, 2015 10:35 AM, "Loren John Bailey" <
beetle.loren@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Me too. Let's do this soon!
On Apr 26, 2015 10:24 AM, "Martin Brownell" <
marty.brownell@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

I like Fodder's idea of renting somewhere. As much as I do
want to host a lan here the truth is I always seem to have so
much going on
that I am not making much headway on cleaning out the basement,
wind damage
to the roof, shed repairs etc.

I am more than willing to chip in, in cash, food and drinks.

--
[-F69-]bl00k
www.fighting69.com