[battlefield] Re: Happy veterans day.

  • From: Loren John Bailey <beetle.loren@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "battlefield@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <battlefield@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 11 Nov 2015 12:26:23 -0700

I'll take it! That's a handsome dog!

On Wed, Nov 11, 2015 at 12:19 PM, James Theunplesant <neonghost@xxxxxxxxx>
wrote:

You can have a doge coin out of pity.

Rev. James C Snyder
Ordained Dudeist Priest of Dudeism
<http://dudeism.com/ordcertificate-print.php?ordname=James%20Christopher%20Snyder&orddate=08/19/2015>,
the Church of the Latter-Day Dude

On Wed, Nov 11, 2015 at 12:15 PM, Loren John Bailey <
beetle.loren@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Right...got it...but I fought for, and participated, in my own right to
party. What about now? Do I get a hoagie or something? Maybe a bitcoin?

On Wed, Nov 11, 2015 at 12:03 PM, James Theunplesant <neonghost@xxxxxxxxx
wrote:

You'd have to fight for my right to party in a different sphere of
influence than I already have. And I have witnesses to prove not many of
those arenas exist. You'd end up just performing a police action to
maintain my right to party....

Rev. James C Snyder
Ordained Dudeist Priest of Dudeism
<http://dudeism.com/ordcertificate-print.php?ordname=James%20Christopher%20Snyder&orddate=08/19/2015>,
the Church of the Latter-Day Dude

On Wed, Nov 11, 2015 at 11:59 AM, Loren John Bailey <
beetle.loren@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

What happens if, without your consent, I also fought for your right to
party? Then you still owe me one.

On Wed, Nov 11, 2015 at 11:46 AM, James Theunplesant <
neonghost@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Some of you may have fought for my right to vote or something. But I
fought for your right to party. So lets call it even.