[battlefield] Re: Fwd: Moderation attempt denied.

  • From: Daniel <danbackattack@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "battlefield@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <battlefield@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 25 Jun 2015 19:52:22 -0600

I will be there. What's on the menu, a side of fodder. Mmmmmm

Daniel Kulbacki

On Jun 25, 2015, at 6:30 PM, chris brooks <cebweb@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Just call me Jared

On Jun 25, 2015 6:07 PM, "James Theunplesant" <neonghost@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Why not, you pretend we like you. Clearly you're an excellent pretenderer.

James C Snyder

I myself am made entirely of flaws, stitched together with good intentions.
Augusten Burroughs

On Thu, Jun 25, 2015 at 6:06 PM, chris brooks <cebweb@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Could I pretend they are from friends?

On Jun 25, 2015 5:42 PM, "James Theunplesant" <neonghost@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Denied by my own list....

Marty wants to know whos gaming Bitches? Or something like that.

I am, well not right now, but later tonight.