[battlefield] Re: Free BF based shooter

  • From: Daniel Kulbacki <danbackattack@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "battlefield@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <battlefield@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 20 Jul 2015 13:57:21 -0600

Wow I can't believe they brought back BF2 without any improvements at all,
I wonder when they will bring back super mario 1 I have been meaning to
play that on a $1000 machine. (lots and lots and lots and lots of
sarcasm). Glad its free even though I still wont download it I bet someone
will, I think I will stick with good games that look nice and feel like
they put some money into it.

On Mon, Jul 20, 2015 at 1:28 PM, bl00k <bl00k@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

I never played BF2. It just came at a time when I didn't have time to play
and by the time I got back in the game people had moved on. Looks kinda
neat but I'm still ok with the games I have now. If I had BF2 I would
totally check it out.

On Mon, Jul 20, 2015 at 10:58 AM, Travis Nutley <travisnutley@xxxxxxxxx>
wrote:

I've been wanting to try that out. Based on BF2 engine I believe.

On Sun, Jul 19, 2015 at 6:02 PM, James Theunplesant <neonghost@xxxxxxxxx>
wrote:

http://www.realitymod.com/
DLing to check it out now.

James C Snyder

I myself am made entirely of flaws, stitched together with good
intentions.
Augusten Burroughs

--
[-F69-]bl00k