[battlefield] Re: Dont think battlefield likes my new videocard

  • From: Martin Brownell <marty.brownell@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "battlefield@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <battlefield@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 23 Apr 2015 15:53:27 -0600

I will be on for sure.

On Thu, Apr 23, 2015 at 1:29 PM, Martin Brownell <marty.brownell@xxxxxxxxx>
wrote:

How do you like the 970?
On Apr 23, 2015 1:01 PM, "chris brooks" <cebweb@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

So turning this around back to ME! I got Geforce 970

On Thu, Apr 23, 2015 at 11:52 AM, James Theunplesant <neonghost@xxxxxxxxx
wrote:

That beard has grown quite the man.

James C Snyder

I myself am made entirely of flaws, stitched together with good
intentions.
Augusten Burroughs

On Thu, Apr 23, 2015 at 11:21 AM, bl00k <bl00k@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

On Thu, Apr 23, 2015 at 10:32 AM, Martin Brownell <
marty.brownell@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Yup you beard is phat
On Apr 23, 2015 10:04 AM, "James Theunplesant" <neonghost@xxxxxxxxx>
wrote:

Are you calling my beard fat?

James C Snyder

I myself am made entirely of flaws, stitched together with good
intentions.
Augusten Burroughs

On Thu, Apr 23, 2015 at 9:59 AM, Loren John Bailey <
beetle.loren@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Maybe with about 20 pounds of beard on top...maybe.

On Thu, Apr 23, 2015 at 9:56 AM, James Theunplesant <
neonghost@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Sadly this is my real war face.

James C Snyder

I myself am made entirely of flaws, stitched together with good
intentions.
Augusten Burroughs

On Thu, Apr 23, 2015 at 9:53 AM, Loren John Bailey <
beetle.loren@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

I almost always have this on loop in the background of my day...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b_aNKKC5R9U

On Thu, Apr 23, 2015 at 9:50 AM, James Theunplesant <
neonghost@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

James C Snyder

I myself am made entirely of flaws, stitched together with good
intentions.
Augusten Burroughs

On Thu, Apr 23, 2015 at 9:49 AM, Loren John Bailey <
beetle.loren@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Let me see your war face!

On Thu, Apr 23, 2015 at 9:42 AM, James Theunplesant <
neonghost@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

I'm totally going murder like 3 people tonight!

James C Snyder

I myself am made entirely of flaws, stitched together with good
intentions.
Augusten Burroughs

On Thu, Apr 23, 2015 at 9:41 AM, Loren John Bailey <
beetle.loren@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Well, get it fixed! I'm in the mood to play some Battlefield
tonight. Anyone?

On Wed, Apr 22, 2015 at 9:20 PM, chris brooks <
cebweb@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

I am going to play some minecraft next and really put it
through its paces

[image: Inline image 1]

--
[-F69-]bl00k