[battlefield] Re: Cool new youtube channel

  • From: Martin Brownell <marty.brownell@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: battlefield@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 1 Sep 2015 18:55:26 -0600

And I watch A LOT. I can't play games alot of times due to work but
watching someone who I enjoy who has good commentary etc can be very
entertaining. To me at least.
On Sep 1, 2015 6:27 PM, "Loren John Bailey" <beetle.loren@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

I like to watch...in the creepiest way you can imagine.

On Tue, Sep 1, 2015 at 6:22 PM, James Theunplesant <neonghost@xxxxxxxxx>
wrote:

Yeah I don't just watch people play games. But I like the people who add
value. Reviews, tips and tricks and that kind of thing.

Rev. James C Snyder
Ordained Dudeist Priest of Dudeism
<http://dudeism.com/ordcertificate-print.php?ordname=James%20Christopher%20Snyder&orddate=08/19/2015>,
the Church of the Latter-Day Dude

On Tue, Sep 1, 2015 at 5:19 PM, Travis Nutley <travisnutley@xxxxxxxxx>
wrote:

I actually watch quite a bit of Twitch. My work is fine with me having
it going and it's good background noise. I've avoided a few game purchases
because of it, too.

On Tue, Sep 1, 2015 at 4:18 PM, Ryan Hawley <ryan.hawley@xxxxxxxxx>
wrote:

ahahahh. That sums up what i think about youtube gaming.

On Tue, Sep 1, 2015 at 3:30 PM, Daniel Kulbacki <
danbackattack@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Minecraft is number one on these channels

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ji9KmXwrA5Y