[battlefield] Re: CTE shield play

  • From: James Theunplesant <neonghost@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: battlefield@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 8 Jun 2014 20:56:19 -0600

Matimio makes it look reasonable.  Being about to explode the window and
shoot through it is good.  But the boop has to go.  I'm not even sure I
like it doing 50 damage.  20 maybe, but even then it being offensive at all
is kind of wacky.

James C Snyder

I myself am made entirely of flaws, stitched together with good intentions.
    Augusten Burroughs