[battlefield] Re: Battlefield tonight?

  • From: Ryan Hawley <ryan.hawley@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: battlefield group spam <battlefield@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 16 Jul 2015 15:34:44 -0600

I can help out. .. I've been holding on to this baby for a while now in
case of emergency.

On Thu, Jul 16, 2015 at 3:30 PM, Loren John Bailey <beetle.loren@xxxxxxxxx>
wrote:

Still no Internet? Oh man...much longer you may start back sliding and
get a home phone....maybe dial up.

On Thu, Jul 16, 2015 at 3:12 PM, Lee Jacobs <shooterpunk@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

i really hope to have internet by the end of this month. i really miss
playing with you fine fellows.....and queers.

On Thu, Jul 16, 2015 at 3:10 PM, James Theunplesant <neonghost@xxxxxxxxx>
wrote:

You Battlefield your ass I'll be there.

James C Snyder

I myself am made entirely of flaws, stitched together with good
intentions.
Augusten Burroughs

On Thu, Jul 16, 2015 at 3:09 PM, Loren John Bailey <
beetle.loren@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Who will be playing tonight? There is the new mission to get 1,000,000
kills with the .44 mag. we could do that for a bit? I'll probably be on
about 8:30 or so tonight.