[battlefield] Re: Battlefield tonight?

  • From: bl00k <bl00k@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "battlefield@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <battlefield@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 16 Jul 2015 15:29:00 -0600

I've been having router issues but I hope to be on.

On Thu, Jul 16, 2015 at 3:15 PM, James Theunplesant <neonghost@xxxxxxxxx>
wrote:

I am feeling pretty queer today.

James C Snyder

I myself am made entirely of flaws, stitched together with good intentions.
Augusten Burroughs

On Thu, Jul 16, 2015 at 3:12 PM, Lee Jacobs <shooterpunk@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

i really hope to have internet by the end of this month. i really miss
playing with you fine fellows.....and queers.

On Thu, Jul 16, 2015 at 3:10 PM, James Theunplesant <neonghost@xxxxxxxxx>
wrote:

You Battlefield your ass I'll be there.

James C Snyder

I myself am made entirely of flaws, stitched together with good
intentions.
Augusten Burroughs

On Thu, Jul 16, 2015 at 3:09 PM, Loren John Bailey <
beetle.loren@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Who will be playing tonight? There is the new mission to get 1,000,000
kills with the .44 mag. we could do that for a bit? I'll probably be on
about 8:30 or so tonight.

--
[-F69-]bl00k
www.fighting69.com