[battlefield] Re: Battlefield tonight?

  • From: Loren John Bailey <beetle.loren@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: battlefield@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 16 Jul 2015 20:17:53 -0600

Probably the phone lines to shooterpunks dial up. It was the phone lines,
right?
On Jul 16, 2015 8:13 PM, "chris brooks" <cebweb@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Which lines? I mean specifically, be as detailed as possible. For
prosperity .
On Jul 16, 2015 8:12 PM, "Loren John Bailey" <beetle.loren@xxxxxxxxx>
wrote:

I'll be on in about 20-30 min
On Jul 16, 2015 7:58 PM, "chris brooks" <cebweb@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Are we going to do this?
On Jul 16, 2015 4:04 PM, "Lee Jacobs" <shooterpunk@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

i am!

On Thu, Jul 16, 2015 at 4:03 PM, Loren John Bailey <
beetle.loren@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

If someone's a lefty we can probably squeeze you in...

How did I miss this circle jerk? Right in the battlefeels
On Jul 16, 2015 3:48 PM, "Lee Jacobs" <shooterpunk@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

That's the disk I need, thanks!

On Thu, Jul 16, 2015 at 3:41 PM, James Theunplesant <
neonghost@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

"Oh no...you're not making that video are you??"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VgPZxlAYxZI&feature=youtu.be&t=94

James C Snyder

I myself am made entirely of flaws, stitched together with good
intentions.
Augusten Burroughs

On Thu, Jul 16, 2015 at 3:40 PM, Ryan Hawley <ryan.hawley@xxxxxxxxx>
wrote:

you guys are going to pillage my stash!

On Thu, Jul 16, 2015 at 3:37 PM, Lee Jacobs <shooterpunk@xxxxxxxxx>
wrote:

Yes!!!!! That would really be great, but do you have that in the
old big black floppy disk?

On Thu, Jul 16, 2015 at 3:34 PM, Ryan Hawley <
ryan.hawley@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

I can help out. .. I've been holding on to this baby for a while
now in case of emergency.

On Thu, Jul 16, 2015 at 3:30 PM, Loren John Bailey <
beetle.loren@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Still no Internet? Oh man...much longer you may start back
sliding and get a home phone....maybe dial up.

On Thu, Jul 16, 2015 at 3:12 PM, Lee Jacobs <
shooterpunk@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

i really hope to have internet by the end of this month. i
really miss playing with you fine fellows.....and queers.

On Thu, Jul 16, 2015 at 3:10 PM, James Theunplesant <
neonghost@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

You Battlefield your ass I'll be there.

James C Snyder

I myself am made entirely of flaws, stitched together with
good intentions.
Augusten Burroughs

On Thu, Jul 16, 2015 at 3:09 PM, Loren John Bailey <
beetle.loren@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Who will be playing tonight? There is the new mission to get
1,000,000 kills with the .44 mag. we could do that for a bit?
I'll
probably be on about 8:30 or so tonight.