[battlefield] Re: Battlefield Hardline $24

  • From: Ryan Hawley <ryan.hawley@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: battlefield group spam <battlefield@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 17 Sep 2015 19:15:47 +0000

No chance in hell i'll give this crap game any of my money.

On Thu, Sep 17, 2015 at 1:09 PM chris brooks <cebweb@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Don't care if I am late but to answer your question about if it is worth
it.... http://bfhstats.com/
[image: Inline image 1][image: Inline image 3]

On Fri, Sep 11, 2015 at 8:57 PM, Dan <tedbot@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

It was $76 for everything.

On 9/11/2015 7:11 PM, Loren John Bailey wrote:

I think they want $27 for everything this weekend. I've been resisting it
because it felt like a sham at $60 for what amounts to an expansion like
Vietnam for BFBC2. It was only $20 and was a great price for that
expansion.
On Sep 11, 2015 9:06 PM, "James Theunplesant" <neonghost@xxxxxxxxx>
wrote:

If that included all the sub expac... Naw I still wouldn't buy it.

JC Snyder
On Sep 11, 2015 6:11 PM, "Loren John Bailey" <beetle.loren@xxxxxxxxx>
wrote:

On origin today. Getting close to a reasonable price for the expansion
pack that it is!

PNG image

PNG image