[battlefield] Re: BF4?

  • From: bl00k <bl00k@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "battlefield@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <battlefield@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 10 Dec 2014 23:24:25 -0700

So how is this for lame....

I had the kids tonight, we stop and eat at Chic fil A and literally one
minute after we get home the power goes out. They head back to their mom's
at 8:30 and the power is still out. I'm supposed to be cleaning and getting
the house ready for a Bunco party my GF is having here tomorrow. But she
calls me and says her group wants to reschedule to next week. So now I can
put off cleaning, The power comes back on shortly after, but my internet
doesn't come back up. After several router reboots and modem* reboots I
finally get Internet back up. I log in to Origin but it is having
authentication problems and I can't log in to BF4. I'm finally to the F it
all point and gave up.

So it just was NEVER going to happen tonight no matter what. I am the
lamest of the lame.

bl00k

*I know JC, leave me alone.

--