[battlefield] Re: BATTLELOGium

  • From: Martin Brownell <marty.brownell@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: battlefield@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 6 Aug 2015 18:16:54 -0600

Ohhh can I be the roadside hooker?
On Aug 6, 2015 6:15 PM, "chris brooks" <cebweb@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Let's play eurotrucker in honor of jc.
On Aug 6, 2015 3:58 PM, "James Theunplesant" <neonghost@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

I should be on next thursday.

James C Snyder

I myself am made entirely of flaws, stitched together with good
intentions.
Augusten Burroughs

On Thu, Aug 6, 2015 at 3:57 PM, Lee Jacobs <shooterpunk@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

I should be on around 9:30.
On Aug 6, 2015 3:55 PM, "Loren John Bailey" <beetle.loren@xxxxxxxxx>
wrote:

Oh, and it's Thursday. Who's launching battlefield from IE/Chrome
tonight? AKA, playing.

On Thu, Aug 6, 2015 at 3:21 PM, Loren John Bailey <
beetle.loren@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Yeah, but there was no working server browser. Is there? I couldn't
find one. Worse yet, there was no way to close it!

On Thu, Aug 6, 2015 at 12:44 PM, Ryan Hawley <ryan.hawley@xxxxxxxxx>
wrote:

I guess when i say it works really well, is that i don't have to fire
up internet explorer. Worth it for me.

On Wed, Aug 5, 2015 at 10:07 PM, Loren John Bailey <
beetle.loren@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Well, after tinkering for a little while, it doesn't get my
endorsement. Just a less useful version of battlelog with no benefits
that
I can see. Maybe I'm missing something.

On Wed, Aug 5, 2015 at 9:51 PM, Loren John Bailey <
beetle.loren@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

It didn't update steam status...that's what I wanted it for mostly.

On Wed, Aug 5, 2015 at 9:29 PM, Loren John Bailey <
beetle.loren@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

I'm installing it now...

On Wed, Aug 5, 2015 at 9:01 PM, Martin Brownell <
marty.brownell@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Nope I wanted you to try it first. :-)

On Wed, Aug 5, 2015 at 1:53 PM, Loren John Bailey <
beetle.loren@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Very cool! I am going to try this tonight. I have done the
non-steam game thing and it doesn't work quite right. Has anyone
(in this
group) actually tried it yet?

On Tue, Aug 4, 2015 at 5:40 PM, James Theunplesant <
neonghost@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

http://forums.steampowered.com/forums/showthread.php?t=3140249

I read this also removes the need to run the BF plugin in your
normal browser.