[battlefield] Re: Anyone want to play some Dying Light?

  • From: Ryan Hawley <ryan.hawley@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: battlefield@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 12 Mar 2015 09:42:09 -0600

Totally worth it, I think. I've got a bunch of gun ammo and medkits are
ridiculously easy to get. You just send scouts out on missions and forget
about it until they come back. I'm to a part where the missions are 8-15
hours so it's not much to do. I've found that it's worth it for medkits
alone. But I don't like scavenging in-game, I like to do missions rather
than dink around looking for crap.

GIF image

GIF image

GIF image