[bass irlp node 6391] GRAHAM WILLIAMS VK3JBO

  • From: "ROLY MCMILLAN VK3KXW" <vk3kxw@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <bassirlp_node6391@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 15 Sep 2005 22:21:40 +1000

     FUNERAL OF GRAHAM WILLIAMS VK3JBO

On the 12th September 2005, we farewelled our golden voice of the radio Graham Williams VK3JBO. He would have been so chuffed to know that he made such a difference in a so many peoples lives. His funeral was attended by many of his close friends and family.

Graham was a kind and giving man and it was well shown by the many emails of condolences that were received over the past week and the many people that attended yesterday's funeral. Graham led a full life, with his radio, his rock and roll, his passion for dancing and talking to many contacts throughout the world. He was always there ready to give advice to anyone that needed it and was also there to help many amateurs to obtain their licenses. Even though he suffered not the best of health over the past few years that did not stop him from being there when he was needed. Our condolences to Graham's family and to Denise.

The Bass Amateur IRLP Radio Group has lost a great President, mentor but most of all a mate. Rest peacefully mate and we want you to know that we will always try to keep the radio in IRLP.

Thank you for your kind words on the passing of Graham VK3JBO. You would be pleased to know that his funeral was well attended by family and his many friends. It was lovely send off and one that Graham would have wanted. Your condolences were passed on to his family and fellow amateur operators

     yours sincerely
     Michelle Buist
     Secretary@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
     Bass Amateur Radio IRLP Group Inc

New Node Owner is Roly McMillan VK3KXW
WE SHALL KEEP THE SAME NODE NUMBER 6391
THE NODE IS STILL BEING SETUP AT MY HOME QTH,
AND SHOULD BE AND RUNNING THE START OF THIS WEEKEND.

THE ACCESS CODE IS STILL THE SAME, NEED MORE
INFO CONTACT ROLY VK3KXW  VIA vk3kxw@xxxxxxx
or Our Repeater VK3RIR with 91.5 hz ctcss or
Or skype  "vk3kxw"

+

NOTES TO SUBSCRIBERS

The 'bassirlp" & "bassirlp_node6391"
(Bass Amateur Radio Irlp Group - IRLP #6391)
List Does Not requires you to sign your messages.
but your message should have a subject line Title, if
not your message will be bounced
* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * Visit the Bass Amateur Radio Irlp Group - IRLP #6391
web site at http://www.qsl.net/vk3irl
* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * bassirlp & bassirlp_node6391 List Manager:
Roly McMillan VK3KXW, Mt Eliza, Vic Australia
E-mail: webmaster@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx or
bassnewsletter@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx or vk3irl@xxxxxxxxxxx