[baisl] Re: thank you and farewell

  • From: Lauri Vaughan <Lauri.Vaughan@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "baisl@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <baisl@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 24 Sep 2014 18:40:01 +0000

Marta,

Best wishes, darling! BAISL will miss you!

Lauri J. Vaughan
President Bay Area Independent School Librarians
Upper School Campus Librarian
The Harker School
500 Saratoga Avenue
San Jose, CA 95129
408.345.9297
LauriV@xxxxxxxxxx<mailto:LauriV@xxxxxxxxxx>

What I’m Reading… Shovel Ready by Adam Sternbergh
What I’m Hearing… The Secret Place  by Tana French