[baisl] Re: thank you and farewell

  • From: Marta Fuchs <martafuchs18@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: baisl@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 25 Sep 2014 20:46:16 -0700

Thanks, Amy. At this point, our wonderful half-time assistant librarian
will start working full time in January. Hopefully, they will also hire a
part-time library assistant.  I recommended a needs assessment, and once
the faculty finish their discussions and decide what programs they'd like
from the Library staff, the administration will assess whether they need to
do a search for my replacement or not.

Marta

Marta Fuchs, MLS, MFT
Professional Speaker & Psychotherapist
author, *Legacy of Rescue: A Daughter's Tribute*
*http://www.martafuchs.com <http://www.martafuchs.com/>*