[baisl] Re: thank you and farewell

  • From: Jim Sternberg <Jim.Sternberg@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "baisl@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <baisl@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 24 Sep 2014 17:52:36 +0000

Dear Marta:

It has been a pleasure and an honor to know you over the years I’ve been with
BAISL and you will surely be missed by your Librarian colleagues.
Congratulations on the growing success of your new career and I wish you the
best of luck in all of your future endeavors.

Fondly,

Jim Sternberg
Library Director
The Athenian School Library