[baisl] need help in finding two books...

  • From: Peter Reinhardt <PReinhardt@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "baisl@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <baisl@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 2 Mar 2015 21:43:21 +0000

I would like to find a library (somewhere in this area) that I could borrow
these from:

1.) Tengelyi László: On Absolute Infinity in Cantor, in: Dermot Moran –
Hans Reiner Sepp (eds.): Phenomenology 2010. Volume 4:
Selected Essays from Northern Europe.Traditions, Transitions
and Challanges, Zeta Books, Bucharest, 2010, pp. 529–550.
2.) Tengelyi László: Welt und Unendlichkeit. Zum Problem phänomenologischer
Metaphysik , Verlag Karl Alber,
Freiburg / München, 2014.

 The author's name is Hungarian, so it can be used
as "Laszlo Tengelyi" according to the American usage.

I have had no luck so far... other than purchase them from Zeta Books..
I have tried Stanford, the PLS ... but no luck
Thanks for any suggestions
PeteR /Priory School