[baisl] Re: budgeting clarification problems

  • From: Daina Dickman <daina.dickman@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "baisl@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <baisl@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 17 Mar 2015 18:35:46 -0700

Thank you for your input!  These are giving me ideas for helping create a
clearer process. I don't submit a yearly budget, I receive my budget amount 1-2
months into the school year and then plan from there. I was able to advocate
for a substantial budget increase from last year, even though the library isn't
as included in the conversation as I would like.

Daina

Sent from my iPhone