[baisl] Re: Writing a research paper - textbook

  • From: Elaine Levia <elaine.levia@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: baisl@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 15 Oct 2014 19:22:01 -0700

*The Craft of Research* by Wayne C. Booth. The TOC is available to view on
Google Books, as well as some of the prologue. The whole book is very
teachable, but its Quick Tips and general principles are great to apply in
pieces.

Thank you all for a wonderful meeting this afternoon, by the way. I love
BAISL.

Best,
Elaine

--