[baisl] Re: Ways to donate weeded books?

  • From: Amy Cheney <ajcheney@xxxxxxx>
  • To: baisl@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 14 Jan 2015 13:41:16 -0800

Daina - thanks for the books you sent my way - the ones you sent were
fantastic.

Amy Cheney
Write to Read
Alameda County Library Juvenile Justice Center
2500 Fairmont Drive
San Leandro, CA 94578
510.667.4347 (office)
webpage: http://amyjcheneylibrarian.weebly.com

blog: http://writetoreadbooks.wordpress.com
Chair and Founder, In the Margins Booklist and Award:
http://www.youthlibraries.org/margins-book-award-selection-committee
http://juviewrite2read.aclibrary.org/

"I don’t feel like Write to Read just gave me a book and asked me to read; I
feel like they gave me a book and told me to dream, to see a better life for
me.” Shannon, former detainee