[baisl] Re: Ways to donate weeded books?

  • From: Daina Dickman <daina.dickman@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: baisl@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 14 Jan 2015 13:14:14 -0800

Books for Barrios looks so great!  Sadly I'm weeding too many books and my
budget is too small to pick up the shipping costs.  Maybe for the future
once our collection is under control.

When I called Friends of SFPL they said they can't take books discarded
from other libraries because they can't sell them at their own book sale.
Sounds like it might be worth calling back and trying to talk to a
different person.

I will check out Children's Book Project too.  Thanks!

Daina Dickman
Brandeis Hillel Day School