[baisl] Volunteer Opportunities

  • From: Anthony Vrondissis <pooh144@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: baisl@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 25 Feb 2015 09:45:27 -0800

To whom it may concern:

May I ask question of the BAISL community?

Where can I find volunteer opportunities with any of your schools and
especially in San Francisco?

I currently volunteer at Grace Cathedral (one morning per week), where I am
helping to catalogue their library. Recently, I was also volunteering on a
project in special collections (the de Bellis Collection) at SF State.

I am applying to library school and would like to gain as much experience
as possible.

I have a background training as a psychotherapist and worked with children
and adolescents in my practica, which I enjoyed.

Thank you in advance for handling my request. I look forward to hearing
from you.

Yours sincerely,

Tony Vrondissis