[baisl] Re: Tutors in the Library

  • From: Michele Martin <michele.martin@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: baisl@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 24 Sep 2014 10:50:11 -0700

We have off-site tutors who are here pretty much daily, both during and
after school, sometimes four or five at a time. There is a back room of the
library where they usually work. (Not separated by a door or anything).
Sometimes one of them brings his dog with him. It's all good. We're a small
campus with limited space, so they don't have many other options.

*Michele Martin*

*Director of Information Science (Librarian)Sonoma Academy2500 Farmers
LaneSanta Rosa, CA 95404707.545.1770*

On Wed, Sep 24, 2014 at 10:46 AM, Rachel Shaw <rshaw@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

>  Very interesting. Thank you!

JPEG image