[baisl] Re: Tutors in the Library

  • From: Ann Lane <annlane@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: baisl@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 24 Sep 2014 10:49:24 -0700

We do not, as of now, allow private tutors on campus.  Partly this is
because we are crowded already in the library, but also we have pretty
strict rules about people coming on campus.  All regular volunteers, even
if they only are here occasionally, need to be fingerprinted and have a
police background check, so that would eliminate tutors.  Also, we have a
really good counselling service and  full-time resource teachers to work
with LD students.

--
Ann Lane
Librarian, Saint Francis High School