[baisl] Re: Tutors in the Library

  • From: Helen Huber <huber@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "baisl@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <baisl@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 24 Sep 2014 12:46:30 -0700

We have outside tutors work in learning centers designated for that purpose
during school. After school empty classrooms and learning centers are
available by sign up. I use the back office of my library to do remedial
tutoring after school but the general library space is used for upper
school study hall, never for tutors.

--
Helen Huber, CSB Librarian
huber@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Cathedral School for Boys
1275 Sacramento Street
San Francisco, CA  94108

Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live
forever.-Gandhi

JPEG image