[baisl] Re: Tutors in the Library

  • From: Susan Bogas <sbogas@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: baisl@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 24 Sep 2014 11:04:54 -0700

Dear Rachel,

At Bentley we have many private tutors that come during the day.  They
often work in the big room of the library where quiet talking is allowed.
At times I do have to remind them to keep their voices down.  At other
times I ask them to find another space on campus.  I would say that during
the day there are at least 1-2 tutors most of the time on campus.

Susan

--
Susan Bogas, Librarian
The Bentley School (Upper School)