[baisl] Re: Tutors in the Library

  • From: "Thomas, Brian" <bthomas@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "baisl@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <baisl@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 24 Sep 2014 18:02:00 +0000

Hi Rachel,

I’m in the same boat as many of the others.  We get a few tutors.  They are
supposed to sign in with the main office. That’s about it.

Brian

From: Rachel Shaw <rshaw@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx<mailto:rshaw@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>>
Date: Wednesday, September 24, 2014 at 10:23 AM
To: "baisl@xxxxxxxxxxxxx<mailto:baisl@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>"
<baisl@xxxxxxxxxxxxx<mailto:baisl@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>>
Subject: [baisl] Tutors in the Library

Hi BAISL Community,

Many of our students utilize the services of private tutors. The tutors come to
Bay and work with their client during the students’ free block during the
school day. Sometimes I have 4 or 5 tutors in the library at one time. I wanted
to find out from you all if this is a common scenario and what types of systems
your school has in place to monitor this.

-          Do tutors use your library space? How many? How often?

-          Does your school have any type of policy related to tutors and
school (or library) space?

Thank you!

Rachel

[http://www.bayschoolsf.org/images/bayschool.jpg]

Rachel Shaw
Librarian
The Bay School of San Francisco
35 Keyes Avenue
San Francisco, CA 94129
Office: 415-561-5800, x112
www.bayschoolsf.org<http://cp.mcafee.com/d/2DRPosrhohhv76zBxBYTsSUMqemrIKc6T63hOPtyZPrz1EVpKOU-rs7c9zC7HCO4OtltE2GjlIjFM04TiqJyte00CO2vKFFIfZvAkSnQSuLsKyqejhODOr2bUV_BHFShhlKCNOEuvkzaT0QSyrhdTWWoWWoWWoWVKVI04gQJiNeJjWeY01MSgSl3OV2Hsbu2Do_VYGjFM04SyYOYqejpFr8raxVFtd409rDmd3h1a1EwCjYQg1mh2eNb6QPhOrG3FCyZb>